TIER Tithing Program
The TIER Tithing Program is designed to:
- assist churches in being a good steward with the facilities used in their programs by maintaining the facilities in a professional and economical way
- generate income for the church
- provide a way for the members to give to the church while they are cleaning and restoring their home
We offer a wide variety of services designed to optimize the indoor environment. Specifically we have maintenance programs for carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, wood floor resurfacing, ceramic tile and grout cleaning, vinyl composite tile (VCT) stripping, waxing and buffing, HVAC systems cleaning, crawlspaces mold remediation and moisture control, indoor mold remediation, water damage repair and general indoor air quality improvement and management.
The TIER Tithing Program:
The church, synagogue or mosque building has floor coverings, furnishings and HVAC components which perform best and most economically over the long term with regular maintenance.
- We work with the facilities manager to establish a maintenance schedule which meets your performance, appearance and budget requirements.
- With the TIER Tithing Program, the church would be eligible for a 10% discount on our services. If you have an insurance claim for water damage, fire damage, or mold remediation, you would also get a 10% discount off the invoice, which in many cases would cover your insurance deductable.
We would also like to include the members in the TIER Tithing Program.
- We would like to communicate the TIER Tithing Program to your membership, either through a bulletin, your website or emails, or whatever way you deem appropriate.
- When your members use us for any of our services, as a part of the TIER Tithing Program, we will send them a check for 10% of the invoice made payable to the church, so the member can put it in the collection plate at the next service.
The program is pretty simple yet loaded with benefits for you. We would want to meet with your facilities manager to design a maintenance program and price which meets your needs. We would determine the most appropriate and effective way to communicate our program to your members so the church can receive the benefits of the tithing program. Then launch the TIER Tithing Program.
Call to arrange a site visit, inspection and proposal for an economical maintenance plan which meets your budget and goals.TIER, Inc 199 Spence Ln Nashville, TN 37210 615-371-5355 info@TIERInc.com